Release Date : 2/12/08, USA
Description from Kingdomhearts.wikia.com :
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories is a remake of Kingdom Hearts sequel, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It is packaged with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ on a separate disc. A few changes has been done prior the remake’s release.
As stated above there are some changes regarding on the game’s remake. Notable changes include:
- 3D cutscenes, along with voice-acting.
- Updated music, including new ones.
- Theater Mode is unlockable, which allows you to view all cutscences in the game. (Replaced Link mode)
- Clearing Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ first will allow Sora to use sleights and Keyblades from Kingdom Hearts II. It will also unlock enemy cards of the Organization XIII members that were in Kingdom Hearts II, with the exception of Axel, who already has an enemy card. It is currently unknown if these cards and features will be obtainable in the US release due to the lack of Final Mix 2.
- Riku is more powerful than in the original game.
- Kigndom Hearts: Chain of Memories was rated ‘E’ for fantasy violence and mild language, whereas Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is rated E10+ for Fantasy Violence.
Official Site : http://na.square-enix.com/khrecom/