Release Date : 27/9/08, USA
Description from Blossomsoft.com :
Eternal Eden tells the story of heroes living in a paradise. Everything is provided for them: Food, drink, clothes; everything they could ever want all appears at a whim. The only rule that can never be broken is that no one must eat the fruit of the forbidden tree. Needless to say, temptation proves to be too much, and soon players are thrown into a unique twist on the common «save the world» plot.
Set out on a journey through two parallel worlds, Light and Dark worlds of Eden, it is possible for players to acquire skills, new weapons and legendary items. Events in one dimension sometimes have an impact on another.
The various threads of this world of enchantment are weaved together with rich atmosphere and an unforgettable music score.
• Completely packed with a large assortment of puzzles, complex riddles.
• Strategic battles against mythical enemies!
• Gorgeous old-fashioned graphics.
• A deep, yet easy to understand storyline that will enthrall gamers for countless hours.
• Over 20 areas: massive dungeons, incredible palaces, ancient forests, and more!
Eternal Eden is unquestionably set to please old-school enthusiasts that worshiped top-seller series such as Zelda and Final Fantasy!
Official Site : http://www.blossomsoft.com/tribune/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16 (temporary)